Blog would be a better place to post something longer and more emotional

Just get myself enrolled and start working in another start up company, 
which wasn't bad at all, but I'm walking back into the path which I used to do, but failed to success.

Just a random thought, if I repeat what I did in the past, would everything begun again?
Meeting the same girl in my life, repeat the same stories written before, just that this time, I will success.

Looking into the mirror, I had changed from a fit guy into a chubby guy, wondering when would the word fatass being use to describe myself, getting into gyms does help but I wish my body could have a better metabolism too. Wondering the illness gave me blessing or curse, I might have better virus resistance and also antibiotic, but what does it takes to exchange it?

Gosh, just a mumbling post. dah, lunch time habis, balik kerja

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coma like my sis...LOLZ!!

Red Shirt Lol Zoi Kid Versus Ultra E.T!!!