Everythings happend for a reason

Did you ever regret for doing something, which you felt ashamed, felt that you did something really bad and embarrassing?
Had you ever tried to start up a business and lost thousands or millions?
Ignited your dream by some sort of financial freedom and invest a thousands and never come back as promised?

Put all the failure aside, did you learned from all the mistakes? 
Oops, did you learn from the failure?

To be honest I had my first failure during my 18 y/o, that's the time when everyone getting their mind all focus in SPM but i went and start goods trading, the first failure are due to my fear of dominant and also trust the wrong person, I went all in and I lose everything. I will never forget that night when I receive the goods all of us investing in, it's all bullshit, a 30k worth goods are now all stuck and still left in my house, inside the storage and I never ever go and check it out.

Time by time, it's already 2017, I'm 23 now, I faced the second failure, which are much more impact and much more helplessness for me. I had venture a online entertainment business with several china parties, it went good since the start until the mid stage of the growth, everything stuck and gone wrong when one of the parties misused the powers during the operations, causes major losses and causes major critical failure for executions. Trust between people are fully utilized and to solve everything left unsettled, have to goes extremely roundabout to be safe for everyone within the company.

All these are in shorts, full story can be told when anyone interested and we met each others for tea, teehee.

I faced something others would faced during their 30's which I guess it's either I could have success 10 years earlier or I could end my life 10 years earlier, who knows, but all these are just ridiculous, people struggle for academic or looking for a good jobs adn I'm here betting my reputations, my future on some crazy venture which also included the recent p[plannings on 3 different industries.

----------------cut------------------
Just a short post here to express my feelings towards my 23rd.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Shirt Lol Zoi Kid Versus Ultra E.T!!!

Coma like my sis...LOLZ!!