Years passed, I'm still looking for the definition of life.

Ever since I started my blog, I always mention the definition of life, the purpose of life, which I once define it as SUCCESS.

It sounds good and right after all, but when time passed, i felt there's something even better for me to define my purpose and definition of life. Before I talked about the new definition, let's talk about why I thought that SUCCESS aren't and couldn't be the words for this.

SUCCESS sounds great, but how many of you, or even the people around can be crowned as the success one? 
The winner of life own their life, a house, a car, a great family?
But how could you really define the quantity, the quality? 
When we talked about success, most of the time and most of us thought of a pile of cash, spending like money isn't an issue! Having a super car yet still wanna buy a private jet, having luxury lifestyle and niche goods lie around the wardrobe. Isn't these great?

 For those whom having all these are the winner of life! He/She IS THE SUCCESS ONE! 

 wait?!?!? can all these define one another the success one?
(oops get distract by facebook for awhile, now i'm back)

I've met a friend back than from my hometown and Vin, my friend he born in a above average financially free family, and after years, he seems happier, and more charismatic compare to let last time I've met him. After hours of chatting, I showed my curiosity to his changes, guess what, he is now having a farm with his girl and they are living a minimal life! Yet still he got to travel around whenever he could to meet friends, but hey! WHAT HAPPENED?
He told me after the last meeting with me, he couldn't slept for nights, thinking of how he manage to change his life, and have more smile on his face, for those who might concerned, I shared him a basic theory of "X=Y". He told me he felt he is the winner of the world because having lesser worries than his brothers.

AHA! success, winner, all these sounds irony on him right?! But I have my smile off from my face, I questioned his, what is SUCCESS meant to him. He replied me a sentences couldn't wipe off from my mind ever since. "Jay, do you remember the time you first earned thousands with us and you felt happy? Do you remember the moment we failed and lost everything, yet you hold us and raises everyone from your squad from falling apart? Now everyone appreciate and learned from mistake, it consider SUCCESS too, how do you define success Jay? I define it as learn from the past, let's happiness lead us to the euphoria we never know the existence of it isn't real, Jay now tell me what do SUCCESS MEANT TO YOU."

Yes, this is where i start questioning myself how do i define the purpose of life, SUCCESS are way too abstract that no one can have a common understanding towards it.

At the age of 7, Success is having a great straight A's result.

At the age of 17, Success is having a squad never leave you.

At the age of 27, Success is having a dream house or dope ass car.

At the age of 37, Success is having a wife and few kids, lovely family.

At the age of 47, Success is having a great financial freedom.


WHO SET ALL THESE FOR US?

Ouch, that's hurt, the WE MUST have good results and get good jobs, buy good cars and live like a king's standard had been crash by Vin and his smile! 

So what is the new words can define the purpose of life now, 
I'll say, it's the
Happiness. 

When you got no A's and after the hard work you got yourself an A's, you felt the world stop spinning and celebrating for you at that second.

When you have your first kiss, you both felt the life is grateful, it's great.

When you had your own car even it's a Wira, (no offence cause I'm a Wira owner too), happy!

When you got your self first child, excitement, even you worried about the education fees, but you dont gv a fk, cause that moment you felt you owned the world!


When you felt happy, you owned the world, whenever you can be happy, you wouldn't miss it!

I had a week with different people, until today I can felt that everyone is worried about money and financial kind of restriction around em, it's also due to these constraint they felt happy even with a small surprise.

Happiness.

Once I watched this cartoon from Disney or Cartoon Network, there's a twin sister. Elder sister can always see good things going to be happened yet the younger sis can only predict bad things. Yet the elder sister never looks happy, but younger sister happened to be happy than everyone. 
WHY?
The answer from them is, Elder sister can always see good things, Imagine today you owned everything in life, why would you felt happy anymore when someone keep on giving you what you already had? Younger sister appreciate everything happened around him, when bad luck comes there's always something wasn't that bad, like when you know you'll step on a poo poo but end up you found out it's a small one and not so smelly, well, HOORAY that's awesome!
(wui sorry for bad example wui, u guys understand de la)

So you asked me how to define success? Sorry i cant answer you well.
But if you asked me what is happiness? Hey we can meet up for a cup of tea, I got whole long stories to say!


At the age of 21st I started my venture.
At the age of 22nd I first become a CEO for a company.
Had my 2nd company with share 
before I turned 23rd, 3rd company.

All these are not success, but i would say, finally I'm on my journey to look for the ultimate happiness in life!


It's 30th of May, Hope everything would be great in the next 7 months! And let's see if I would remember to comeback and blog a little bit. Signing off !






Comments

Unknown said…
2014 and 2017. 3 Years 1 post. Not bad xD

Popular posts from this blog

Red Shirt Lol Zoi Kid Versus Ultra E.T!!!

Coma like my sis...LOLZ!!